Working from Home

This has been a rather slow week compared to last. This week I only went to one audition compared to last week's marathon of seven. Although I significantly put myself "out there " less, I feel like I got more accomplished. I also felt really good about my audition today. I felt prepared and focused, and my voice was totally present; no nerves. I can feel myself improving incrementally, and it's exciting.

The beginning of the week found me in bed with a cold, which was a blessing in disguise because it caused me to prioritize my energy.

Working from home can be just as busy as tramping the city with my audition book. I updated all my Internet presences. It had been two years since I'd uploaded a resume to Backstage, and my linked in inbox was flooded with requests. I finally announced my next project (check out my website for the details).

I did a lot of research on future classes I'd like to take, I made phone calls I had been putting off forever. I applied to another temp agency and thought about where I see myself in 2 months, 6 months, a year.

I also watched all of season 2 of Downton Abbey. A girl's gotta have her vices. :)

Comments

Popular Posts