The Great Bunny Adventure, Day One

There has been a lot of excitement leading up to my flight to Bahrain. I've had tons of you wish me a good trip, hug me goodbye. This morning I woke up feeling anxious to get on the road, to start this adventure of mine.

As I'm writing this I'm sitting in coach, trying to force myself to sleep. Maybe I'm too excited, maybe I'm too distracted by the unfamiliar cramped quarters, but I can't close my eyes.

I reserved the Hindu vegetarian meal, and let me tell you, it was a wonderful combo of lentils, eggplant, and rice. One point British Airways. Now if only they could keep my seat mate from invading my leg space and persuade him to brush his teeth, I'd be golden.

We have a layover in Heathrow airport. I've never been to the UK before, and am pretty sure that this doesn't qualify as "seeing London," but I'm going to get a souvenir anyways.

Flying over London, I saw Big Ben and what looked like a royal estate; with a lot of land surrounded by a high wall with a big house in the center. I may not have visited London, but I got a nice bird's eye view.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts