The Shred

I doubt I'll loose 20 in 30 days...but wouldn't that be nice?


I impulsively purchased The Shred exercise DVD by Jillian Michaels (Biggest Looser trainer), and its been sitting in my DVD player for a month. When I first received it in the mail, I watched it on fast forward....not really exercising.

Well after a HUGE dinner of Cheeburger Cheeburger onion rings and french fries followed by half a donut and a brownie.....its time to get serious. 1 month Weight Loss Before I Go To Kentucky Initiative plan starts tonight!

Did Level 1 of The Shred, and even though its just 20 minutes....I worked up a good sweat. I'm gonna try to diet, too. I've gained 3-4 pounds in the past few weeks...this is not good. Gotta get into summer shape! (Although, SN is a daily workout in itself, I have no idea why I put on the pounds.)

1 month to go until Kentucky, 1 month to step it up. 

Comments

  1. There's no way you'll lose 20 lbs -- I think you'd only lose that much if you were MORBIDLY obese. Seriously. I don't think I lost much if any weight but it toned my arms and legs for sure.

    I quit at day 21 -- not because it was hard but because I got bored. :P Trying pilates next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts