Another day, another Millennium Stage

My theater teacher hooked me up again, and squeezed me in on another gig at the KC. Oh, how I LOVE it there! I just walk into that lovely, beautiful, gorgeous building, and feel at home. I'm so happy I'll be there every day for rehearsals in a few weeks :)

It was a free-for-all Cabaret of the musical theater students (past and present). We were allowed to pick a few songs/duets to throw on the program. We got there at 3pm, practiced a bit with a new accompanist (who was fabulous), and then the show went up at 6pm. Our whole set ran about 40 minutes. Short and sweet - the way it should be.

Singing there is always fun and a great experience. The tech/management crew there is amazingly efficient, getting the show up and down in such a short window of time. Hard to believe it was my fourth time doing it! Ah, the KC feels like home to me. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts