A Lovely Romantic Story

Check out this fairy tale marriage that was featured in today's Washington Post. Denyce Graves, the opera singer, at age 39, had a child against all odds, and fell in love next to a man on an airplane. A very touching story (and she had 3 diva-icious wedding ceremonies). Now she lives in Bethesda with her Kidney surgeon husband. See? Dreams do come true!

I received my teeny 13" Mac Book in the mail this week. This is my first of many blog entries on my new lap top! It is fantastic. Very light (about 4 pounds), nice bright screen, and lightening fast. The only down side is trying to transfer my files without an external hardrive. It seems that I have acquired almost 15GB of pictures, 20GB of music, and who knows how much in school notes! I know I don't need to keep all my notes/papers, but I just can't seem to let them go yet. I worked...so....HARD on them.

Just one lil audition this week, and then rehearsals start for CGW next Tuesday! EEk. I gotta learn my stuff. I'm going to be in Florida, this time next month. Yowza.

Comments

Popular Posts