Trick or Treat

I bought a Honda Civic Coupe today, and I can't stop finding nicknames for it. Coupedy-Coupe, Loopdy-Coupe, Shmoopdy-hoot, Bettie-Boop, and the list goes on and on and on.


Buying a car is such a rush! I'm still in shock - can't stop smiling. Lalalala!!


No more weekly trips to Damascus!


In all seriousness, my Saturn and I have been through 8 wonderful years together. We've been to New York countless times, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Kentucky, and the Eastern Shore. Not to mention all the shenanigans that came with high school and college. :::cue "Memories" from Cats...::: 


And sort of randomly, here's a pic of my Halloween costume - Fran Drescher, from the 90's television show, The Nanny

I thought of so many good costumes this year. Among the rejects were, Bristol Palin as seen on Dancing With the Stars, Babe-raham Lincoln, and A Guy Who Just Came From A Bar Mitzvah. If you need help for next year, I'm available for consulting. 

It has certainly been a memorable Halloween! I'm looking forward to many more adventures in my new Coupedy-Coupe. 

Comments

Popular Posts