Meet George Dulles

Uh, when did Dulles airport get so futuristic looking? 
Is it just me, or does this invoke memories of The Jetsons?



I am always sad to leave Boca Raton. Sad to leave family, sad to leave good food, sad to leave good weather. I never know when my next trip to Florida is going to be, so I try to take it in as much as I can!

Yea, no more of this for another 5 months.
I'd like to applaud the fine folks at Jet Blue airways for ... once again, not pissing me off. Every other airline I've flown lately has found a way to ruin my travel day, but not Jet Blue. JB, hats off. 

You get a comfy leather seat with your own private TV that has an array of satellite channels and radio; so when that 8 year old starts screaming behind you, you can plug in and zone out. They are also the only discount airline that still gives you a drink and a full-sized snack. Major kudos for have health-conscious options, with the air-popped sweet potato chips and cashews! Prices are rarely expensive, and they frequently have promotional discounts. 

I am willing to travel to an airport that is out of my way to travel with Jet Blue. Bravo diva, bravo.

Comments

  1. Whoa, look at that airport! Fan-CY! Sydney's Kingsford Smith airport doesn't look even remotely as cool as that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts